____________________________________
Reason being?
With my current state,
A lame joke could just crack me up BIG.
And next second, Im back to the old self.
Or basically,
My mood goes up and down pretty fast, like the heart rate of a running person.
Funny how sometimes,
As a christian I pray that,
If that person is not someone I would be with in future, take them away.
Some times, we reject the person on "impluse".
Some times, we think about the person we rejected on "impluse"
Or simply because of A.T.M Goodbye.
Some times I wonder If I will meet the right one.
Some times I wonder if each boy that comes along,
Their certain characteristics would make me fall.
Some times I wonder if my decisions are wrong.
Some times I just don't even know what on earth I am doing,
Due to on-scene period & confuse emotions.
Some times I ask, why did they give me up.
Some times I ask, why did they not try harder.
Some times I wonder, Damn, I missed that chance.
And then I thought.
Maybe I was just really not prepared for anything.
And I just simply wanted to "fall"
Or maybe,
That person just seem right at that point of time.
Most of the time,
I am just wrong.
Because I broke my own heart over & over again.
That at times.
I lost myself in this world called "love".